Teacher of Hungarian Literature
If you have the required skills, look for new, interesting challenges, eager to write history and create values, this position is ideal for you!
Requirements and desired skills:
- MA degree in Hungarian Grammar and Literature or other equivalent teaching qualification;
- professional use of English;
- high level of applied IT skills;
- “Teaching Hungarian as a Second Language” qualification is advantage;
- primary school teaching qualification or experience is advantage.
- To teach Hungarian Grammar and Literature;
- to build and maintain effective relationship with ISD professional team and colleagues;
- to develop subject curriculum and coordinate professional team-work;
- to maintain support of other faculty team members.
Required personal qualities
- Creative, pro-active, precise;
- project-based approach;
- cooperative, empathic, devoted;
- good problem-solving skills;
- flexible and energetic;
- positive attitude;
- team player.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- inspiring professional challenges;
- modern international environment;
- professional development;
- to write history! - opportunity to create real values.
Application:Please send your CV (photo included) and motivation letter in Hungarian and English to e-mail address today.
We welcome your application!
The International School of Debrecen provides children from 3-18 years with a broad and balanced curriculum.
If you are interested in a rewarding career in a modern and professional environment, we welcome your application.
We are interested in well-qualified, experienced and motivated teachers who will encourage our students to become independent learners as well as to prepare them for prestigious universities and to lead a moral and ethical life.
For further information, please feel free to contact us any time.